Monday, April 27, 2015

i took it off, i did not want to carry it with me anymore

all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and i promise you something great will come of it.

no words ring truer for me today, even if the best thing i can do is let you go.
i pressed send on a small snippet of all the words i wanted to say to you
and the weight of the world lifted off my shoulders
when i look back now, you can't say i didn't try
because i did
i bared all and even if it doesn't change a thing between us
it changes a lot within me
my heart is calm and my soul is at peace
because i know i did the right thing
even if it was at the wrong time

In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours
In all the world, there is no love for you like mine

but it almost doesn't matter anymore

i have clarity
and pride in what i did
you fog things up,
but the fogs clearing

i had no idea how much those unspoken words had been weighing me down





you will find it is necessary to let things go; 
simply because they are heavy.