Thursday, May 21, 2015

letters to you - part 3

hey, i guess this is a bit of a follow up on what i told you almost a month ago.
i never sent it to change anything, i hope you understand that. 
but i guess i thought it would close a door i have been trying to close for 12 years now. 
and i failed.
i don't care how this comes across, if you want to laugh about me or say I'm crazy but i don't care anymore

i like you and i have for 13 years and I've spent the last 13 years pretending i don't 
and waiting patiently 
but in the last 13 days I've realised one thing,
i can't wait forever and i don't want to.
i know you don't feel about me like that anymore
and thats okay
im not here to force you to like me or even attempt to get you to
the reason I'm writing this is just the opposite
I'm the kind of girl who doesn't fall in love easily but when i do it will move mountains
and i will love you with everything i have, it might not be much but i will love you unconditionally.
i am grateful for your existence even if I'm not supposed to be apart of it
and if you ever cared about me that you should spare me
if your not ready then tell me to wait for you and id wait forever
but please, tell me to move on and stop waisting my time if thats all you ever were
don't worry about hurting me
I've already broken my own heart from loving you
just tell me to move on
to be happy
to get married to someone that isnt you, to settle down and have kids
and live the life I've always imagined with someone else
at this rate I'm hoping one day you'll fall in love with me just as much as I'm hoping one day i will fall out of love with you

i can't keep holding on to nothing