Thursday, October 1, 2015

i dismantle things i love because I'm so terrified of ends.

at the end of the day its simple. Its as simple as 1 + 1 but I'm always coming up with 100.
when you look externally for an answer to the simple questions you find yourself fighting with the universe to come up with the answer you want.
I've looked and looked and everything tells me to run
to run from you as far and as fast as humanly possible.
but instead i look deeper, i make excuses and i lie to myself.
because i don't like when the universe tell me that i'm not the one for you
and its screaming at me
from the top of the mountains 
from the depths of the sea
around every corner
its telling me to move on
get over it
leave

but i can't
and i don't know if i want to
you captivate me in a way most people only dream about
in a way i never want to forget

id be lying if i said I'm grateful i met you.
i liked the empty parts of me more when i didn't know they were there.
i don't know about destiny but i do believe there are some things in this universe that just fit
rivers and rainforests 
skies and stars
feathers and flight
everyone one of them less complete without the other
maybe we weren't meant to happen
but i know I'm better for it

i never expected it to be you
but its all you
and now there is no looking back.