Thursday, February 8, 2018

there is this voice inside my head
its words echo and bounce of the corners of my mind
the darkness spreads in lulls 
it climbs slow but moves fast
theres this nothingness about my solitude 
surrounded by this screaming noise
in the middle of nowhere
the quite remains chaotic
the still is anything but calm
and no one can see the deafening noise inside of me
the persists, and provokes and its paralysing 
keeping me here but making me run
but no matter how far i run
how fast the distance is covered 
i can not out run the nagging nothingness that is somehow everything

do you ever wake up and wonder what the silence actually sounds like?
the silence in the minds of others
is it really nothingness
a quite somber high pitched faded ringing
the sound of the world
the wind
the rain
the sunshine