Sunday, March 8, 2015

there is a feeling that washes over me, right when we are together and right when we should make a move and act on the countless years of unrequited love. It washes over me like a tsunami destroying everything in its path leaving nothing but destruction in its wake whenever i feel you close and that look in your eyes, oh that look. Thats the land moving beneath our feet sending the body of water our way.  And thats our road block. That feeling that i will never be nothing more than an idea you didn't think through. That you only want to fulfil this idea and not see it in the long run. Thats our road block. Thats why it'll never happen. because the thought of losing you doesn't seem like something i would survive, id be as if a million guns were pointed at my heart and your lips are the trigger.  And while I'm barely breathing without the taste of your lips, kissing you would ensure my death.
you'd lace me up in concrete boots and you'd kick me off the end of the pier.

and I'm just trying to keep my head above water






but somehow I'm still drowning in all of you.